- What is personal information?
- How do you gather personal information?
- Who has access to my personal information?
- Do you share my personal information with third parties?
- How do you protect my personal information?
- What if I have additional questions?
What is personal information?"Personal information" means information that identifies you or could be used to identify you and which is submitted to and/or collected by this website. Examples of personal information include your name and your e-mail address.
How do you gather personal information?The Home Place gathers information in two ways:
- Personal Information You Submit: We request personal information from you when you submit our contact form requesting more information concerning our products or services. We only gather the information that is absolutely necessary to provide you with the service you have requested. Under no circumstances will The Home Place sell, barter, give away or rent your personal information with any outside entity.
- Passive Collection of Unidentifiable Information: The Home Place may collect information about your visits to our website without you actively submitting information. Unidentifiable information may be collected using various technologies, such as cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small text files that are transferred to your computer's hard disk by a website. Information collected by these technologies cannot be used to identify you without additional identifiable information and The Home Place will not connect additional identifiable information with information collected through the use of such tracking technologies.